Hikoki / Hitachi KC36DVDH Multi-Volt Package DH36DPA Brushless SDS-PLUS Rotary Hammer + DV36DA Brushless Impact Driver Drill
|Size (L x W x H)||80 cm x 20 cm x 80 cm|
( DV36DA Impact Driver Drill )
- -Enhanced application versatility
- +Able to drill a large hole in siding/ ALC / plywood with a hole saw or self-fee-feed bit
- -Significantly prolonged continuous operation time
- +Increasing the voltage of the lithium-ion battery from 18V to 36V results in a slower temperature rise of the motor. Even when working continuously, the 36V MULTIVOLT tools are less likely to stop due to overheating than their 18V counterparts.
- -Just as compact as 18V tools
- +the compact design with 204mm overall length provides excellent handling.
( DH36DPA Cordless Rotary Hammer )
- -Faster drilling speed equivalent to and electric (AC) model
- +Drill fast like an AC rotary hammer with a combination of the highly efficient brushless motor and high power output MULTIVOLT battery. ( With 36V x 2.5ah battery, drilling up to 120 holes with a 8.5mm x 40mm drill bit)
- -More lightweight and more compact
- +The compact and lightweight MULTIVOLT battery enables a significant reduction in the overall size of the tools.
- -Ergonomic Design
- +The grip of the handle and the drill bit head are on the same line of action, which makes applying force to drill easier.
- -Reactive force control
- +When the tool bit is suddenly overburdened during operation, the slip clutch work or the tool's built-in controller stops the motor's output before the entire tools jerks.